Mustard is going organic to meet the demand of consumers looking to eat well and with natural products on their food.
French’s mustard as well as Heinz have each rolled out organic mustard.
Which one tasted better? I’m mot sure but over time I will see.
Let’s compare ingredients:
Heinz Organic Yellow mustard contain Organic Distilled Vinegar, Water, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Turmeric, Organic Spice.
What’s more is that Heinz placed the word ‘Organic’ against a green background emphasizing that it is organic.
French’s Organic Mustard features per Jet.com:
- America’s best loved mustard
- 100% natural, stone ground,
- #1 grade mustard seeds with nothing artificial
- No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life
- Kosher certified and gluten free
- Product of the USA
Want to change your life? Start your own blog? Look at supermarkets differently?
Looking to save money and eat healthy meals check out: http://www.5dollardinners.com